Version 2.2 (Chiba) has landed, this version is focusing on Subscription & Notifications system, we also improved the UX, fixed some small UI bugs. We also introduce Node Stream, which makes our bot better than others.
About Subscriptions & Notifications
Prior to 2.2, you have to write code & hook into
giga_pre_run in order to sending notification, it's also hard to setup notification routines, you have to setup cronjobs by yourself.
Since 2.2, things will be thousand times easier, we have a point and click GUI to do everything. In short, you have a seamless panel to manage subscribers, create subscription messages, managing routines... all without touching code.
What the heck is Node Stream?
By default, a bot can answers many times per lead message (many rows in messenger). Prior to 2.2, in Builder, we can only add answers, in order to do other jobs like saving lead data, we have to use Giga API, yep, it's powerful but need you touching code.
Since 2.2, Node Stream was born to help you put other action to your bot, not only answer lead. For example, when lead text "subscribe", you can let him becomes a subscriber and then send him a message.
Special thank to Thomas from M-Factory which helps us translate Giga Messenger Bots to German.
So Giga Messenger Bots is available in English and German now. We hope you can help us translate this plugin to your language. We'll extends +1 year subscription for you.
Here is the full change logs:
- New: Subscription & Notifications Builder
- New: Node Stream. You can update leads automatically via Bot Builder.
- New: Session management
- New: Support German. Credit: Thomas Sator https://m-factory.de
- Improvement: Tweak the Bot Builder UI
- Improvement: Use Session::flash() for better display messages.
- Fix: Storage::set() method doesn't works with meta data.
- Fix: Text matching wrong in some case
- Fix: Thread Settings doesn't update when you don't save in that tab